ss_blog_claim=a3283c7c6479acd16a6cb3d209d33e27

Monday, October 29, 2007

To My Readers-Thank You

I want to take this time to personally thank "all" my visitors and subscribers to my blog. For eveyone who has taken the time to come here ,for whatever reason, whether to donate your time and or money to the many wonderful charity organizations i've posted about,or simply clicked on a link to help a child or family in need,you have my sincere appreciation and gratitude.

Visitors to this particular blog, tell me a lot about who you are and how you truly understand the enormous responsibility we all share,for supporting these far less fortunate families and their children.

We may never see the day when world poverty and hunger are a thing of the past.
There may never come a time, when "all" families and their children are assured of receiving good and quality healthcare, where they no longer feel the helplessness and heart break of watching their loved ones, suffer in ways, that "no child" no "family" should ever have to suffer through.

But, as long as there are people like you and I,as long as there are communities, families and oprganizations that out of pure heartfelt compassion and understanding , continue fighting this seemingly unending war against poverty, disease and hunger,we can make an enormous difference, in the lives of millions of people in our world.And in the end, that's really what it's all about.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A thank to you!!
Children are our future. Every child in this world is an innocent human being that deserves nothing less than to be loved, protected, and cherished. To get a chance to fulfill the potential with which they came into this world.

Your blog is a wonderful and inspiring way of achieving this. Therefore, a big thank you to you too!

Anonymous said...

You have a nice topic to touch. My take is a bit different on the charities organization. I know for sure that a biggest chunk of the charity collected money does not even get close to those who it was collected for. Yes, I cannot talk for all the countries and for all the organizations, but I was deep in politics (member of the central committee of one of the political parties in Europe) many years ago, and I am aware about several investigations on the matter.
But, I beleive in people. Just wanted to share the story I got from my wife just yesterday. She is medical technician and works with customer. So, one of the customer was a lady about 60 with 6 adopted kids. All the kids were different levels of the pshycologic deseases. She also had 15 foster kids as well, but all these kids got grown-up and left the house. When my wife asked her: "How could you do that?", she answered: "I don't know, I felt I should do whatever I can to make a difference". I admire these people with level "whatever I can" much-much higher than mine ever could be.